The mission of LMHPCO is to improve the quality of hospice & palliative care in Louisiana & Mississippi.
Download National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO.org) Brochures:
VA Burial Benefit
• Alaska Home Care & Hospice Association | http://www.ahcha.org
• Arizona Hospice and Palliative Care Association | http://www.ahpco.org
• Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Arkansas | http://www.hpcaa.org
• California Hospice and Palliative Care Association | http://www.calhospice.org
• Connecticut Association for Home Care and Hospice | http://www.cahch.org
• Hospice & Palliative Care Network of Delaware | http://www.hpcnd.org
• Florida Hospices and Palliative Care, Inc. | http://www.floridahospices.org
• Georgia Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.ghpco.org
• Kokua Mau – Hawaii Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.kokuamau.org
• Idaho End-of-Life Coalition | http://www.idahoendoflifecoalition.wildapricot.org/
* Illinois Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (IL-HPCO) | http://www.il-hpco.org
• Indiana Hospice and Palliative Care Organization, Inc. | http://www.ihpco.org
• Hospice and Palliative Care Association of Iowa | http://www.hpcai.org
• Kansas Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.khpco.org
• Kentucky Association of Hospice and Palliative Care, The | http://www.kah.org
• Maine Hospice Council | http://www.mainehospicecouncil.org
• Hospice & Palliative Network of Maryland | http://www.hnmd.org/
• Hospice and Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts | http://www.hospicefed.org
• Michigan Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.mihospice.org
• Minnesota Network of Hospice & Palliative Care | http://www.mnhpc.org
• Missouri Hospice and Palliative Care Association | http://www.mohospice.org
• MHA…An Association of Montana Health Care Providers | http://www.mtha.org
• Nebraska Hospice and Palliative Care Association | http://www.nehospice.org/
• Nevada–California Hospice and Palliative Care Association (covers Nevada) | http://www.calhospice.org
• New Hampshire Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.nhhpco.org
• New Jersey Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.njhospice.org
• North Carolina-The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care | http://www.cchospice.org
• Hospice and Palliative Care Association of New York State | http://www.hpcanys.org
• North Dakota Hospice Organization | http://www.ndhospice.com
• Ohio–Midwest Care Alliance | http://www.midwestcarealliance.org
• Oklahoma Hospice & Palliative Care Association | http://www.okhospice.org
• Oregon Hospice Association | http://www.oregonhospice.org
• Pennsylvania Hospice Network | http://www.pahospice.org
• Puerto Rico Home Health and Hospice State Association
• South Carolina-The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care | http://www.cchospice.org
• South Dakota Hospice Organization | http://www.sdaho.org/
• Tennessee Hospice Organization | http://www.tnhospice.org
• Texas and New Mexico Hospice Organization | http://www.txnmhospice.org
• Utah Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.utahhospice.org
• Hospice and Palliative Care Council of Vermont | http://www.hpccv.org
• Virginia Association for Hospices and Palliative Care, The | http://www.virginiahospices.org/
• Washington State Hospice and Palliative Care Organization | http://www.wshpco.org
• Hospice Council of West Virginia | http://www.hospicecouncilofwv.org/
• Hospice Organization and Palliative Experts of Wisconsin, The (HOPE) | http://www.HOPEofWisconsin.org
• Wyoming Hospice Organization | http://www.wyominghospice.org
HELP SUPPORT US BY SHOPPING AT AMAZON.COM
To purchase one of the recommended books featured below, simply click the title, buy through Amazon.com, and LMHPCO.org receives a small percentage. (If you exit Amazon.com but wish to continue shopping, please remember to re-enter through the LMHPCO.org link so that your purchase will be credited to us.)
LINKS OF INTEREST
ALS Association – Louisiana Chapter seeks to discover the cause and cure for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease) through dedicated research while providing patient support, information/education for health care professionals and the general public, and advocacy for ALS research and health care concerns.
Alzheimer’s Association – Mississippi Chapter , working to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research and to enhance care and support for individuals, their families, and caregivers throughout Mississippi .
Hospice Foundation of America – this non-profit provides leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care with the goal of enhancing the American health care system and the role of hospice within it.
International Association of Hospice & Palliative Care – from M.D. Anderson, this group’s goal is to increase the availability and access to high quality hospice and palliative care for patients and families throughout the world by promoting communication, facilitating and providing education, and providing resources.
Health Journeys – healing resources for mind, body & spirit; committed to catalyzing wider and smarter use of high quality guided imagery and meditation tools in the workplace, at hospital, clinical and recreational settings, and at home.
Journey of Hearts – a non-profit group that combines elements of medicine, psychiatry, poetry, prose and images to provide resources and support to those who have experienced loss, be it acute or long-standing.
The HIV Resource Group – excellent resources from a Houston group whose mission is to maximize all possible medical, psychosocial and educational resources to help persons affected by or at risk of HIV/AIDS.
LaPOST – Approved by the Louisiana legislature during the 2010 legislative session as ACT 954, the LaPOST document is a means by which a person may communicate his/her wishes concerning life-sustaining treatment with a physician’s order.
Medicare Rights Center – the “guide throught the Medicare maze” is a national, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization that helps ensure that older adults and people with disabilities get good affordable health care.
ElderCare Online – is a beacon for people caring for aging loved ones, providing an online community where supportive peers and professionals help improve quality of life for caregivers and elders.
The National Partners for Cancer Survivorship – the oldest survivor-led advocacy organization working on behalf of people with all types of cancer and their families, advocates for quality cancer care for all Americans.
National Family Caregivers Association – a grass roots organization created to educate, support, and empower the millions of Americans who care for chronically ill, aged or disabled loved ones.
FIND A HOSPICE PROVIDER
FIND A PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAM
© 2015 LMHPCO. All rights reserved.