Mission & Purpose
The mission of LMHPCO is to improve the quality of hospice & palliative care in Louisiana & Mississippi.
LMHPCO is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of law.
Mission & Purpose:
- Increase public awareness with regards hospice and other end of life care;
- Provide educational programs for members and the public concerning hospice and other end of life care;
- Serve as an information network between and among hospice and other end of life care agencies in Louisiana and Mississippi, and link them to other such agencies and programs throughout the United States;
- Assist Louisiana and Mississippi hospice and other end of life care agencies and programs in their development and operation;
- Provide technical and other advice and assistance to governmental agencies engaged in the supervision and regulation of hospice and other end of life care;
- Build coalitions for improving hospice and other end of life care.
FIND A HOSPICE PROVIDER
FIND A PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAM
© 2015 LMHPCO. All rights reserved.