Palliative Care Providers
The mission of LMHPCO is to improve the quality of hospice & palliative care in Louisiana & Mississippi.
This membership category is available to any individuals, hospitals, medical groups that provide palliative care consultations. Please Note: Licensed hospice providers are not eligible for the Palliative Care Provider Membership. As a Voting Member your agency will receive our monthly publication, The Journal and weekly electronic updates including HNN (Hospice News network). Palliative Care Provider Members are listed on our website and receive membership rates at all LMHPCO conferences, workshops, educational events and webinars. Your membership provides you with the latest Regulatory information, networking capabilities, access to technical assistance, input into the creation of recommended policy and our Member Login Portal.
17 Benefits of Membership in 2018
Your Agency Receives
(available to all employees of your agency; click on highlighted items below for details)
- 50% Discounts on all accredited Educational Conferences & Workshops Sponsored by LMHPCO
- If your agency joins LMHPCO before January 1, 2018, your agency receives a 50% Discount on your first registration to the 2018 annual Conference
- 50% Discounts on all LMHPCO monthly webinars
- 50% Discounts on all LMHPCO+ Consultative Services
- Free Registration and 1 CEU for attending LMHPCO Area Code Meetings
- Free Access to quarterly LMHPCO+ Conference Calls
- Receive electronic copies of the weekly LMHPCO Update (local & national news regarding hospice and palliative care)
- Receive monthly electronic copies of The Journal (a monthly collections of articles related to a common themes within the hospice & palliative care community in Louisiana and Mississippi)
- Legislative Advocacy in Baton Rouge and Jackson
- Access to Member Portal
- Access to your agency’s market share information & more via Hospice Analytics at InfoMAX
- Inclusion in FIND CARE search engine of hospice providers in Mississippi & Louisiana on the LMHPCO website
- Network with other hospice professional to improve end of life care education through service on the Education Committee
- Network with other hospice professional to improve the quality of care for veterans through service on the VA Taskforce
- Network with other hospice professional to help shape of End of Life public policy through the Alliance for the Advancement of End of Life Care
- Have access to a dedicated LMHPCO staff, committed to identifying, assessing and providing resources to help you improve the care you deliver in your community.
- Be part of a growing network of quality providers, making a difference in End of Life Care throughout Mississippi & Louisiana.
Cost: Less than 100 consultations = $300; 101 to 300 consultations = $500 ; 301 to 500 consultations = $750; more than 501 consultations = $1000
downloadable 2017 LMHPCO Palliative Care application
FIND A HOSPICE PROVIDER
FIND A PALLIATIVE CARE PROGRAM
© 2015 LMHPCO. All rights reserved.